Electrical Safety Certification
AceCrest provides a full electrical safety certification service to the domestic, commercial & industrial installation sectors via a team of NICEIC approved electricians. The electrical services provided by our team of electricians comply with the 17th Edition and include the following
- Full and part electrical rewire.
- Internal and external lighting.
- Emergency lighting.
- Fire alarm systems.
- Security alarms and CCTV.
- Door access and intercom systems.
- Electrical storage heaters.
- Portable appliance testing.
Certification & Gas Safety:
Gas Safe: In 1996 the government introduced a law that states all landlords must have all gas appliances and pipe work checked every 12 months for each property. View further details on Landlords gas, fire & electrical safety legal requirements. If you are a landlord with your gas appliances, call us today for your Landlords Gas Safety Certificate (CP 12)
Gas Safe is recognised as the UK’s gas safety watchdog. 9 out of 10 people know the Gas Saf name and that it stands for safety and professionalism.
A Gas Safe registered engineer will check the following:
- Check appliance for leaks.
- Check standing and working pressure.
- Check burner pressure.
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
- Check for physical stability.
- Your appliance was poorly installed;
- Your appliance is not working properly;
- Your appliance has not been checked for safety or maintained regularly;
- There is not enough fresh air in the room;
- Your chimney or flue gets blocked up;
- You allow non-Gas Safe-registered engineers to install or maintain your appliance(s).
CHAS ACCREDITATION: CHAS is established as the market leader for health and safety pre-qualification in the UK in ensuring companies work to the highest standards of health & Safety.
ISO 9001: ISO 9001 provides a set of standardized requirements for a quality management system, regardless of what the user organization does, its size, or whether it is in the private, or public sector.
NICEIC ACCREDITATION: NICEIC is the UK electrical contracting industry’s independent voluntary body. They offer leading certification services, Building Regulations Schemes, products and support to electrical contractors and many other trades within the construction industry. Those registered are regularly assessed to ensure the work that they do is safe and installed to the highest industry standards.